Nexta is a strategic alliances agency. Building healthy alliance pipelines for our clients is our #1 responsibility. As our client base grows, we are looking at experienced alliances professionals to join our team and help our clients identify, structure and execute multi-dimensional alliance campaigns.
What Nexta needs:
1. 1 to 3 years of strategic alliances experience.
2. Must have structured alliance campaigns for B2C or B2B brands for a majority of your career.
3. Must have experience structuring alliance campaigns to achieve awareness, performance as well as engagement objectives.
4. Must understand the importance and nuances of building a healthy alliance pipeline.
5. Experience structuring multi-dimensional alliance campaigns involving multiple brands is a plus.
6. Must be currently based out of Mumbai, Gurgaon or Bangalore.
1. Invest time in on-boarding a client to lay the right foundation. This is important to get their buy-in at an organisational level.
2. Create a sales funnel for the client that includes decks, email templates and case studies.
3. Understand the client’s problems that can be solved through partnerships with other brands.
4. Identify industries, brands and decision makers who can help solve these problems.
5. Reach out to the prospects to give initial context.
6. Qualify prospects during discovery calls to understand whether they have the need, budget, decision making ability and defined timelines to execute an alliance campaign.
7. If they do not have any of the above, switch focus to building long term authority for our client’s alliance function in the eyes of the prospect. Use case studies, industry insights and more to build your case.
8. When a partner is ready to proceed, understand their problems and connect it to your client’s marketing objectives.
8. Conceptualise alliance campaigns.
9. Get necessary approvals from client and partner.
10. Coordinate agreements, creatives and reports as and when needed.
11. Maintain a client-facing daily tracker to give them instant visibility on their alliance pipeline.
12. Conduct weekly Pipeline Review calls and monthly ROI Review calls with your client.
13. You will simultaneously evaluate between 75 and 150 partnerships for a client.
1. Our modus operandi is unique, you will not find a lot of strategic alliances agencies across the world.
2. There are rarely dull moments at Nexta. We are constantly exploring service and product opportunities around our core strength of alliances and partnerships. Talk to us about our foray into affinity insurance and community buying.
3. B2B sales is at our core. We are quite good at it. You will learn a ton about the nuances of B2B sales.
4. If you value work-life balance, Nexta is a good place to be. For example, while we work very hard, you won’t find us working late nights or weekends.
Do let us know if you have any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job, please send your resume to [email protected] today!